Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Express Your-Elf

I'm in an elfish mood. Why?
I am sick and tired of my poor sewing room. I don't dare call it a studio - it's a PIT! Hubby is on semester break and offered to help me clean it. Don't you know I said YES!
He came across this little guy while cleaning the top of my cutting table. This poor thing just needs some finishing touches. There's something very special about elves - maybe it's because I live in the woods.
Anyway I thought I would share him with you.




This is Elwyn. He's special because he was created in a very FUN class - Wood Knots with Allison Marano. It was there that I met Carole "Molly" - the wonderful keep of the Doll Street Dreamers Internet group. We had SO much fun in class! Both of us worked away on our old Berninas and came up with these adorable little guys. No - I haven't finished his hat or given him his ears yet. But I love his little face!

It's getting late and I had a BLAH day at work. Think I'm going to call it a night.
It's OVER THE HUMP day tomorrow!

No comments: