Saturday, April 12, 2008

Down but not Out...

I know it's been a LOOOONG time since I've posted, but I've been down and out with a bad back. It's very painful to sit for very long, which is why I haven't been in front of the computer. I'm slowly mending and hope I will be back to normal soon.
I did manage to get in a class with my fellow dollmakers, the Circle City Cloth Dollmakers in Indianapolis. I know I don't live in Indy, but this awesome and talented group of ladies have adopted me. We had a two day workshop with Jean Bernard the last weekend of March. If you ever have a chance to take a class from Jean - DO IT! Not only is she an incredibly talented individual, but she's the nicest person you would ever want to meet! I learned SO much and had a great time doing it.

The workshop was Jean's chair - I will leave you with the following eye candy - some of the chairs from the workshop.

Enjoy!

This is my chair:



This is Sandy's chair:



This is Julie's chair:



And this is Jean showing us the fine points of chair making!



See you soon - in better shape (I hope).

1 comment:

Linda said...

Looks like a great class...love your Chair...now get well soon