Friday, April 18, 2008

Capture the Moments

I've come to realize the past few days that I don't do a very good job of journaling. My kids have pestered me to write down what little I know of our family history (I'm only second generation American, and we know very little of our ancestors past my grandparents) and there is SO much I want to capture - not only for my kids, but for myself.

I signed up to take a journal making class from Sue Bleiweiss. It's been fantastic with easy to follow instructions and Sue is very accessible and very patient with all our questions.

I wanted to share my very first journal with you! I actually made it for my daughter who is studying Japanese at Indiana University and will be headed to Nagoyo, Japan for her senior year.

Here's the cover:

OK - Blogger is being an idiot again and will not let me upload any pix. Hold that thought - I'll be back later.

No comments: