Saturday, February 9, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Your fairy is called Oak Elfshimmer
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives in forests of oak and lime trees.
She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She decorates herself with leaves and berries. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.


Isn't this cool? I LOVE my fairy name! It's no surprise to me that she is a forest fairy as I live in the woods.

So what's been happening?

Work has gotten even worse. Daughter is still having meltdowns. And I need to play. Notice I said "NEED" not want. My irregular heartbeats have been chalked up to STRESS. NERVES. As in - my job is stressing the hell outta me and I must do something to try and relieve the stress.

So, how am I going to do this?

FIRST - I cleaned out my sewing room. I can actually see the top of my desk, my work table and best of all the top of my sewing machine table!

SECOND - I've got 2 projects that I started awhile back and I'm going to FINISH them! Yep, that's right - 2 UFO's will be magically transformed into FO's.

THIRD - One UFO has actually become a FO! It's my kitty from Pam Grose's class back in September. What? You want pictures? OK - hang tight and I'll be back soon with pix.

Enjoy your Saturday! It is the BESTEST day of the week!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I had the palpitation thing too and it was from stress. My DH and I owned a business for 12 years, the last year I had them ever day most of the day. We finally closed the business and it took 3 months for them to be almost gone and a year before I could even go work a part time job. This is serious stuff. Please try to find something that works for you to calm you and help you deal with the stress. You will feel so much better and way less scared. That heart jumping around stuff is real scary--which makes it jump around more. Vicous circle. God bless on this journey.