Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pictures!

As promised, here are the pictures I talked about yesterday.
First - my kitty from Pam Grose's class! I LOVE this kitty! The expression, the color (color coded to my tortie, Tessa), the pose. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the finish. Do you believe that is MATTE varnish? If anyone knows of a truly matte varnish, please let me know. I love shine but only on certain pieces.



Here's a close up (pardon the blurriness - user error)!



And last, but not least, one of my WIP. This is from an online class I took on Doll Street (great classes coming up this spring - check it out) by Sherry Goshon called "The Charmed One". She will eventually be holding a charm bracelet and I will be getting charms from a swap (also on Doll Street) to adorn her with. Isn't she cool? I'm going to be doing her in mermaid colors. I think I need the soothing thoughts of water around me right now.



It's getting late - time to get ready for bed and get ready for the week from Hades at work. I wish you all a peaceful week!

No comments: